Jiminy Cricket's Family Tree

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 15:47:14 CEST 2003

Thanks a lot, Mateusz, for these informations.
The tree of JIminy Cricket is great, even if it doesn't seem to be based on
facts, is really nice.
If we take a look at Jiminy's ancestor's clothes, we can guess that he is of
Slavic origins. As these countries are somehow suffering of poverty, maybe we
can understand why Jiminy is poor in his first appearance (in the beginning of
"Pinocchio", before he begins an official conscience).
About Jiminy's relatives...
I know at least four of them:
- Wibur the grasshopper from the cartoon "Goofy ad Wilbur" : it's not stated
in that cartoon that wilbur is a relative of Jiminy, but in the tv show " walt
disney presents: on vacation with micky mouse and friends", which features
this short, Jiminy is told that Goofy is on holiday with his nephew Wilbur...
- Charlie Cricket & son,
- Junior
these three characters are from rich bellacerra's hoozoo pages
http://users.cwnet.com/xephyr/rich/dzone/hoozoo/jiminy.html
Rich, could you enlight us on these characters?

Gilles