Italian comics....again

John Kinkaid barberouge8 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 14:33:44 CEST 2003

Hi all,

A little while ago, I've asked the Italian members on this list if they were
willing to help me get some more italian comics. So far, the only reply I
got was from an American guy (who doesn't seem to like the dutch collectord,
btw...:-)). Does that mean that there are no Italian members on this list?
Or do they all think that I surely got so many replies that theirs wasn't
needed? Or do they dislike the dutch as mutch as this one guy that did
answer???? Anyway: I'd still like very much to get some more italian books,
like I maestri Disney, Zio Paperoni etc. etc.
Anyone??? Please???