INDUCKs

Mads Jensen astrup_jensen at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 21:15:29 CEST 2003

Hi

I wonder why the article/interviews/letters were left out of the indices of
the CBL B/W sets, they are in the CBLiC books.

One other thing, I wanted to add:
Firstly I thought it was okay to index those nondisney stories by Barks,
since some of them have been recycled in other Duck stories, so they could
be refered to in those indices.
But then, I came to think about Milton's "Williams verden" (don't know if it
has an English title ?), that also refered to Milton's Dutch Duck stories,
that have not been published in DK.
Therefore, INDUCKs was thought for *Disney* and not nondisney, besides
there's already a good index at www.barksbase.de that could be linked to!

Best wishes,
Mads
--