Duck birthdays/years ?

Mads Jensen astrup_jensen at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 17:35:18 CEST 2003

Hi

I am little confused about the stories by Don Rosa, that congratulates him
on his 60th Birthday, although Don considers Donald being born ca. 1920, the
story, I am prescribing is this one: D 93574. Would this be a story, that
Don was ordered to do ?

Another example would be the 50 Year Anniversary story states that Scrooge
McDuck has lived in Duckburg for 50 years. This contradicts yet again with
Rosa's usual periods. The arrival in Duckburg = first appearence of Scrooge
McDuck ?
This is yet again an ordered story, I believe ?

Best wishes,
Mads
--
Mads Jensen