April, May & June, again

Rich Bellacera xephyr at cwnet.com
Thu Jun 12 15:52:05 CEST 2003

Now that Daisy's nieces have distinctive hairstyles they would appear to
be a little easier to tell apart, moreso than the less reliable color of
dress.  Anyhow, I was wondering, for those of you who have access to
these new comic portrayals, do the creators actually identify which name
belongs to which hairstyle?  One has a ponytail, another a moptop and
the other has, I guess, pigtails.  Which is which?

The new look isn't bad, and I noticed they also no longer wear pumps,
which, IMHO, always made them look too old anyway.  Now they have bare
feet like Webby or their cousins HDL.

Thanks,

Rich Bellacera