April, May & June, again

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Thu Jun 12 21:05:53 CEST 2003

I know that answering on behalf of other people, but...

> > their cousins HDL
>
> The girls are Huey, Dewey and Louie's cousins? What's your source?

I assume and guess that Rich when saying "cousins" means "cousins" in the
extended version. That they may not be blood-related, but still think of
each others as cousins and call each other cousins.

Just like Huey, Dewey and Louie ALWAYS have called Daisy "aunt", I see
nothing wrong in using the word "cousins" about April, May and June - even
though they may not be blood-related.

Olaf the Blue
"Finnes det nød og sult, skyldes det svik"