re April! May! June! July!

Rich Bellacera xephyr at cwnet.com
Fri Jun 13 05:19:10 CEST 2003

Nils Lid Hjort gives a lovely poem about April, May, June, and their sister July (Julie?),
which would be even nicer if it were rewritten to actually "fit" the nieces (sort of like
the one for the boys about Huey being the brightest of hues, etc.)!

As an aside, I recall a discussion a few years back when we gave AM&J sisters like Julie,
Augusta and Marsha (which sprouted, I think, from a discussion about the mysterious fourth
nephew Phooey, alson known by various other names).

Thanks anyhow Nils. :-)

-Rich Bellacera