ancient 'funny animal' comics in Egypt

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Sun Jun 15 09:22:09 CEST 2003

Yes you know, I like carved comics... I prefer Karlbakis comics over
Disnesis shadows shows...
I love Ibis, Anubis, Apis and other holy animals comics... (ooops I am
hearing thunders?)
Indeed I am waiting the galley from north with the new Khemsthon sacred
texts...

by Hermes-Thot god of comics
and Promethea his holy daughter...

Bless all of you...