Gemstone in other stories

Anthvvuono@aol.com Anthvvuono at aol.com
Thu Jun 26 15:58:22 CEST 2003

        I think Gemstone has probably recognized the problem that some of you
are citing about dumb comicbook stores. The staff (Steve Geppi, John Clark)
has talked about getting these comics into Walmart, Barnes and Noble, etc.
Those stores would most definently buy larger quantities of the books than the
typical comicbook store. I was wondering if anyone knew if the prestige format
books will be available at these more recognizable, popular stores or just the
newstand format books coming out in September. Hopefully, the prestige books
can be purchased from say a Barnes and Noble, because their greatness deserves
to be found by other people, especially those persons who normally would never
enter a comicbook store.