New Gemstone contents

UNDBKB@aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 19:15:46 CEST 2003

For those of you who did not receive the Comics and Stories issue, Here is
what to expect:
Nice cover and Premiere Gemstone Issue.
The first story: The Hard Boiled Duck was Slow, Disjointed, Confusing and
Boring!
The second Mickey Mouse with the Phantom Blot was also not very good.
The Gladstone Gander story was better, and the last story written by Barks
and drawn by Daan Jippes was not Barks' best writing but the art is very good.
A short Donald Duck Story was OK and the HDL story by Pat Block was OK.

The Uncle Scrooge issue was far better in most aspects, especially the Rosa
story.
The Lustig story was made even better with some pretty good art by Vicar.
A first appearance of the Beagle Boys story by Barks is an interesting
addition.

I guess I have become spoiled by well connected, well written and nicely
drawn stories by Carl and Don!

Just My opinions.

Barry