scrambled eggs

Lunnan & Hjort brit.lunnan at chello.no
Sun Jun 29 02:23:12 CEST 2003

We're being asked about:
<< "Scrambled eggs, anyone? Hee, hee!"
to which Olaf S comments:
<<Argh... I recognize that one... But from where? >>

We *all* recognise that one, from the echoes of the collective
consciousness surrounding everyone of us in the Western
Hemisphere. These are the original two opening words of one
of the most popular songs ever concocted & sold to the world.
It so happened, however, that Sir P changed his mind at the
final stages of composing, and changed these two words to one.
(Which?)

Nils Lid Hjort

.. who uses this opportunity to express HB2U to Don R.