spells cast, in Latin

Lunnan & Hjort brit.lunnan at chello.no
Sun Jun 29 16:41:00 CEST 2003

Olaf the Writer writes:
<<I need Latin for spells, used by Magica de Spell >>
You may try me & see what happens. My own knowledge is
probably too rudimentary for hard tasks & accuracy of good
spells, but I know people with high level of expertise & who
wouldn't mind being asked (?). You may email to my University
address.

Nikolaus Cervus

Sequella numquam tam bona est quam origo.
(The sequel is never as good as the original.)
Magica dixit Scroogem:
Utunam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!
(May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!)

Post scriptum:
Tibi diem natalem felicem, Done Rosae!

Post post scriptum:
I wrote here, many weeks ago, in connection with my severe
complaints about Egmont's Don Rosa Calendars, approximately
as follows: "by the way, speaking about kalendars, which is the
only Latin word starting with the letter "k" ?" -- and then I may
have neglected to tell all of the three people who asked (hello,
Harry) that the k-word is contained in the sentence I just wrote,
and where I mysteriously misspell exactly one English word.