Barks quotes quiz, two solutions and one quote left

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sun Jun 29 18:02:25 CEST 2003

Discovered quotes:

> "SCRAMBLED EGGS, anyone? Hee, hee!"
> (Beagle Boys)

"Delivery dilemma" (WDC 291), discovered by Olaf Solstrand.

> "All things come to him who sits and waits! That's my slogan!"
> (Gladstone)

Rival beachcombers story (WDC&S #103), discovered by Larry Giver.

One remaining quote:

"THIS is getting monotonous!" (Donald Duck)

Hint: This story features a Gyro Gearloose invention. Gyro is
mentioned, but does not appear in this story. At the end of the
story, Gyro is mentioned again. About a deal, this time.

--- Daniël

PS. My previous email "Animal-faces in Barks-stories / April, May and
June", should only have had the subject "Animal-faces in Barks-stories".
The part about April, May and June, was sent in an slightly earlier
email.