Oliver's Barks quotes quiz

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sun Jun 29 18:32:15 CEST 2003

OLIVER to me, 29-06-2003:

> I know of  another story with a bull-face-- actually, it's the
> answer to one of  my quizes.  ;)
>
> 1/ "Donald, come ove rhere! I've got the world by its tail, and
> it's too BIG to handle alone!"
> hint1 : 845 years!
> hint 2 (easy): Good afternoon, sir!

Easy, indeed! "The Fabulous Philosopher's Stone" (US 10).
The bull-face would be the minotaur.

> 2/ "Uncle Scrooge, you rope us ducks ino some of  the GOSHAWFULEST
> deals!"
> hint 1: Bless you!
> hint 2 (tricky): Yo, ho! And a botle of ping-pong balls!

I haven't found this one, so far.

The quote "Yo, ho! And a botle of ping-pong balls!" comes from the
ping-pong balls story (WDC 104), but I cannot find the "ghoshawfulest"
quote. Neither have I recognized the "Bless you" hint. I thought about
Donald sneezing, but in this story he's sabotaged by itch powder
instead.

--- Daniël