Greek comic found in a Norwegian second hand shop

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Thu Mar 6 00:43:25 CET 2003

Hi all - specially to our Greek friends!

While visiting my sister in Porsgrunn (in the
south eastern part of Norway) I also visited a
local second hand store in order to search for
some Norwegian comics for my good Dansih friend
AC Sivebæk. Besides finding two of the magazines
he've asked for I also found a Swedish Kalla Anka
& Co (#20/21 2002 with the second part of "Gyro's
First Invention" and even a Greek Komix magazine
featuring the Barks Classic "Lost in the Andes".
Off course I bought it. I now have that story in
Norwegian, German and Greek, and I have read it
in Swedish and Danish.

So my Greek friends, have any of you ever found
Scandinavian comics in Greece?

Sigvald :-)