PK (to Stefan)

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 14:23:47 CET 2003

Hi!

STEFAN :

PKNA  0b    I PKNA  0-1   71 s  ->  ASi ALa ALa PK) Evroniani [desc-it:minacce aliene per un
|                           supereroe alienato] [xapp:Evrons(1st),
|                           Xadhoom(1st),PK,DD,US,Angus(1st),Dan
|                           Woodstein(1st),Lyla(1st),Camera9(1st),
|                           Uno(1st),Ducklair(1st),HDL(cameo),Paperilla
|                           Starry(1st),Sean LeDuck(1st),Brad Van
|                           Beck(1st),Sam Plot(1st)] [xrefd:IC PKNA
|                           0(cover)] [plot:ASi,Ezio Sisto] [code:I-
|                           PKNA-0]
|                           it: PKBIG 1*,SMIT 25
PKNA  1b    I PKNA  1-1   70 s  ->  FAr CSc CSc PK) Ombre su venere [desc-it:gli Evroniani contro
|                           Angus] [xapp:Evrons,PK,Angus,Lyla,Uno,DD,
|                           Xadhoom,Dan Woodstein,Mike Morrighan(1st),
|                           Camera9,Zondag(1st),Zoster(1st),
|                           Taratoa(1st)] [xrefd:IC PKNA  1(cover)]
|                           [plot:FAr,Simone Stenti] [code:I-PKNA-1]
|                           it: PKMEM 1 (Ombre su Venere)

>>>BTW, I hope that you don't mind that I added this information to Inducks:

SPG 113      h3 [issdate:2003-01] [inx:-]
SPG 113     I PK3   1-1

Of course i don't but i'm quite sure it's not the episode #1, but the #0 !
We see HDL in cameo appearance in it, and they are only mentionned in the episode 0's index. (btw, Daisy and Gladstone are in cameo appearance, and the money bin too, but they seem to not be indexed in Inducks) So i'm pretty sure it's the "0" episode...

Gilles