scrooge watch

Jenn Shumaker juggalo_werewolf at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 15:29:23 CET 2003

I apologize for this being a bit off subject.  But as I was going through my
drawer full of 'stuff' I ran across an old watch with a picture of $crooge
standing pertently in his coat.  On the back it has Incsribed "Happy 50th
Birthday Uncle $crooge!"  With Barks signature inscribed, followed by
limited edition with the copyright symbol Disney and Japan.  Has anyone else
seen this before?  I remember buying it off ebay before and the seller said
that only 250 or so were made for a party.  But I could have been
misinformed.  Its in need of a new crystal, battery, and a watchband, but I
just realized it has an older looking $crooge on it.

Jenn