Mulan's Brazilian Stories!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sun Mar 9 21:24:44 CET 2003

Hello there!

I'm indexing the brazilian Mulan stories...(I think there are 7 or 8). I
know this stories was published around the world, but I need help with the
credits, since this weren't printed into the brazilian editions.

For example, B 980005 "Boa Idéia" (Mending The Whall) was published on USA
into Disney Adventures #8-09. The Inducks credits says:

Plot: Bob Foster
Story: Bob Foster
Art: Carson Van Osten
Ink: P. Borges, J. Anselmo

BUT, I think it has a mistake. As far as I know, Paulo Borges did the ART,
not the ink!

I think João Anselmo did the entire ink of the Mulan stories...at least I
know this story was colored by Alexandre Silva! I don't have any idea about
what Carson Van Osten really did on that one! Maybe the rough layout?

Any help?

Fernando! :-)
(watching Mulan again now!)