Missing Don Rosa stories in Sweden

Gunnarsson, Joakim SE - HMJ Joakim.Gunnarsson at egmont.se
Fri Mar 14 12:23:24 CET 2003

	Sigvald wrote:
	>>>Can someone here, like Stefan Diös, tell us about
> the reasons for this, and maybe also what hope
> Swedish Don Rosa fans should have about seeing
> these (forgotten) stories in the future?>>>

	The main reason for not publishing the mentioned stories was , I
believe, that they were used as extra supplements in the weekly. Sweden uses
fewer of those extras than Norway. (So whe have missed a lot of goodies over
the years. Not only Rosa stories.)
	I have no idea why we use fewer of theose extras.

	In the future we'll probably see them all in Sweden too. We'll just
have to wait.
	(In the 70's Gutenberghus/Egmont said that some of Barks stories
were never to be published here in Scandinavia. 30 years has passed and now
all has seen print...)

/Joakim Gunnarsson.