Take-Along book stories

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Fri Mar 14 14:25:42 CET 2003

Christopher Burton:

> In the most recent Gemstone press release, they mention
> that the three stories appearing in the first Take-Along
> Books are The Deep, Panicking Pachyderm, and End of Days.
> Would someone be so kind as to tell me who the creators
> were for each of these stories?

I think these stories are very recent, so they haven't shown up yet in a European comic.
This means there is no information yet in Inducks (http://inducks.org) about them.
At least I can't find the stories, looking by their titles.

My guess is that all 3 stories are Danish (Egmont) production.
They probably chose Egmont stories instead of Italian stories, because
the Egmont Ducks and Mice are more close to the traditional American
characters. But I *do* hope Gemstone will print Italian stories too,
later on!

--Harry.