COA in Working Order

Ari Seppi ari.seppi at iki.fi
Mon Mar 17 13:04:25 CET 2003

David:
>         I'm not sure what you've done, Ari, but now I can't access Inducks
>at all. duckburg.dk appears to be up and running, but I simply can't access
>the files; when I try to get at them directly using Bolderbast, I get a
>permission-denied error.
>         I can only imagine that whatever you've done to block Google from
>getting in is now blocking me (and others?) too. I hope it can be fixed
>soon.

Actually that permission denied error was intentional to cut the
traffic. Hosting the files on coa.duckburg.dk is a bit of a problem,
since COA is quite slow again. I wonder if the files could be
hosted somewhere else?

Anyway, sorry for the problem. For now I can take care that you
can have the files, but if many other people need to download them
regularly from COA it is a bandwidth problem.

--
Ari Seppi (ari.seppi at iki.fi)
http://www.iki.fi/mani/