John Byrne on Mickey Mouse Adventures.

JTorci3511@aol.com JTorci3511 at aol.com
Tue Mar 18 16:17:34 CET 2003

In a message dated 3/18/2003 8:00:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, dcml-request at stp.ling.uu.se writes:

> Does anyone remember the story that BYRNE did for MMA in
> the 90's for DISNEY?

It was not an actual story, just a cover... but what a SPECTACULAR COVER it was.  It fronted an equally spectacular "Mickey vs. The Phantom Blot" story, written by a gentleman named LEE NORDLING.

He did one more MM that, unfortunately, ended up in Disney Adventures -- where NO ONE would have been looking for a story with his sophistication.  How I wish we could have gotten an ongoing run of Mickey by Nordling!  ...Are you reading this, Gary Leach or John Clark?  :-)

Joe Torcivia.