Guest Stars

Eta Beta eega at supereva.it
Wed Mar 19 12:08:34 CET 2003

Olivier and all

The mention of the "Pog" Swamp Thing episode (which I love
immensely) by Alan Moore only goes to reinforce my idea that
he *could* work with Disney characters, if he wanted, of
course.

Also, I used to love that short series of a few years ago,
"The Spirit New Adventures", where the most various artists
and writers (including Moore and, I guess, Gaiman) tackled
Will Eisner's character, while Will Eisner himself did a
nice little crossover with Dave Sim, that "Spirit vs.
Cerebus" which prompted me to offer a similar idea with
Donald Duck.

And I obviously have to mention the "Spirit Jam", which
every serious Don Rosa collector surely have... :-)

This is all idle talk, anyway, as much as I like the idea,
I doubt Gemstone (or any other publisher) could see it as
feasible.

Still, a "Guest Star Corner", every now and then, would be
nice...

Cheers!

Eta Beta