Drop it!!! (yeah, sure)

Dan Rosenberg dortmunder at mad.scientist.com
Wed Mar 19 23:24:10 CET 2003

Fabio wrote:

Re: Dear Don:
Re:                 my comment, of course was a cynical one. I can't believe
Re: that ignorant of Bush are assuming the title of emperor of world, and really
Re: really, I think is a new Hitler... sorry if the blitzkrieg is not a good
Re: history fact to compare...
Re:
Re: I think that if USA is that lot of thing they talk in the movies, Bush would
Re: be destitued or shooting by Christopher Walken (LOL)...
Re: You need a trekkie president who could believe in the Prime Directive...
Re:
Re: without many hopes,
Re: FABIO

Yes! I would vote for Jean-Luc Picard in a heartbeat. He could be our first French president (oops, pardon me...er, our first "freedom" president). As for "dropping it," I'm afraid that's the problem. We're dropping too much?bombs that is. The question on my mind: Who would Scrooge invade? Every generation has its Brutopia.