AW: International Politics

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Fri Mar 21 01:40:04 CET 2003

Dan:

Free speech does not mean that I can talk anywhere at any time about any
topic I want. There also is the matter of politeness and consideration.
Nevertheless I agreee with you that the current international problems
are important enough to be discussed on DCML even though they are
off-topic. With the very international members and mostly friendly
atmosphere on this list there is a chance for an exchange opinions
without the usual bias.

And did you possibly mix up names? Mark Doukakis sent a perfectly polite
answer which just commented on our general problems to communicate -
without any reference to a apecific political opinion.

Cord