International Politics

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Fri Mar 21 02:55:26 CET 2003

Sigvald:
             Mark sent me a little ironical recipe for being a good anti
american.
I am not feel anti american in the sense of talibans destroying  Budha
statues... I can name a lot of things I love of U.S.A culture... but we
can't agree in politics, because the foreign policy of USA is imperialistic.
C'mon, friend,  you heared Bush saying "don't destroy the oil fields". He
surely think is ok kill people to save the black gold.

 sorry, I am so tired of arguing these things... I hear one and again to
american president and sound "got mit uns" to me...
The blessing are all that people protesting in NY, Chicago and the rest of
the world, including Buenos Aires...

America isn't so nice like you Sigvald: they never say "sorry"... ;-)

FABIO