Stickers Album*s*! ( to Blasco, Cord, Fernando, Paolo, Mateusz,...)

Francesco Gerbaldo gerba at libero.it
Sun Mar 23 22:29:22 CET 2003

<Goofy313g at aol.com>
> The only available "Io Paperino" album available on the site is from 1994,
while Blasco told his map was published in an album published "last week"
(around March 10) in Italia. So there must be two albums, and the second
one, from 2003,
seems to have no entries yet in the panini website... Anyway, I think I'll
order the 1994 one, which seems to countain a map
(not by Blasco,this one, if I understand), and a family tree, and the 2003
(which countains Blasco's new map and maybe a
family tree?) one as soon as it's available. We don't know the title of the
2003 album (yet). Or maybe I didn't search well or I made a mistake...

The family tree that is reprinted in new stickers album is drawn from Don
Rosa.
The map of Duckburg, Mouseville and house of Duck came from Topolino that
printed tuem.
There are also same new illustrations that I don't think caming Blasco
Pisapia but caming from Massimiliano Narciso, Salvatore Deiana (a big artist
that I like it), Roberto Ronchi, Stefano De Lellis and Luca Bonardo.

> wait... I just found on the same site that there was a new album, "ALBUM
DI TOPOLINO - MICKEY & DONALD", >out on March, 5th, so it must be the one.
> So there are two albums, and I want both of them!!!

Yes there are 2 albums but I think that in september also "Mickey & Donald"
you can buy it in Panini's website.

But I think antother thing: this album will came also foreign Italy, or not?

Excuse me for my bad bad bad english!
--
Ciao,
Francesco