AM&J = Chickadees?

xephyr@cwnet.com xephyr at cwnet.com
Mon Mar 24 08:01:42 CET 2003

Just curious.  I know I've seen April, May & June in scouting uniforms in
some stories from the 60s or 70s, but I cannot recall if they were ever
depicted as being officially counted among the Junior Chickadee Patrol?
Perhaps there is a story featuring AMJ in competition against HDL where
this is more evident?  As far as I can recall, though, AMJ have only
appeared in uniform and Daisy was their troop leader, but it is never
specifically said they are in the Chickadee patrol.

Have AMJ ever appeared in an issue of the recent series Giovani Marmotte
(Junior Woodchucks) as members of the all-girl scout troop (Junior
Explorers)?

I know that Melody has appeared as a scout as has Morty, Ferdie and even
Gilbert, but none of them, to my knowledge, have ever appeared in a comic
along with HDL or AMJ as scouts.  Most likely since they are considered
part of a seperate universe from the Junior Woodchucks.

-Rich Bellacera (from China)