cover paper type, again

Ola Martinsson Ola.Martinsson at uab.ericsson.se
Wed Mar 26 14:37:12 CET 2003

Hi Sigvald !

Thanks for answering me (you too Olivier) but you seem to have
misunderstood me. As I say in my first mail I'm talking about the same
issue e.g. #3 1954 with two different types of paper in the cover. The
usual type is glossy (blank in Swedish) on the surface of the cover
paper. But there exists a few known copies with a dull (matt in Swedish)
surface on the cover paper. And I really mean a few ! Maybe 10 ! And,
(as I say in my first mail in more detail), you have #2 1949 that has
two different types of cover paper of which both seem to have been
printed about the same amount of comics with.

Ola in a sunny Stockholm and spring is on the way