Evaluating Paul Murry

Vidar Svendsen vidar-svendsen at c2i.net
Sun May 4 21:27:22 CEST 2003

Sigvald:
>Vidar Svendsen <vidar-svendsen at c2i.net> wrote:
> > Please tell me what Norwegian DD&Co (or other
> > Norwegian Disney publication)
>
>I refer to Donald Duck & Co in general. I can't remember that they have ever
>have told their Norwegian readers that Paul Murry worked another way than
>creators like Barks and Rosa. As long as nothing else is stated, most
>readers are lead to believe that Barks is the norm.

I can't find any articles about Murry in DD&Co. I've found one article
about him
(Aargangsbok 1953 I). The article states:
"In contrast to Barks he was a only an artist, not a scriptwriter"
and
"Murry was extraodinarily hard-working and efficient. He received scripts
and drew
all kinds of suff."

well... I rest my case
Vidar Svendsen                        http://home.c2i.net/vidarland/

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light
with the possible exception of bad news,
which obeys its own special laws."