guest appearance

Age Middelkoop agememnon75 at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 13:59:34 CEST 2003

Hello all, Months ago, I visited a comic collector in the North of the netherlands, to check his huge collection of disney (and mainly non-disney) magazines. During these visits, he also showed me some other comics, and thumbing through these, I noticed some "guest-appearances" of Disney characters in none-disney comics. (for instance: in one dutch comic, the leading character is visiting a bar, and in this bar, we also see some disney characters). We started to make a list of these guest appearances, and we could use some help. So: if you know of any appearance of disney characters in non-disney comis (dutch or non-dutch) I would be very interested in hearing from you. Thanks, Ageagememnon75 at yahoo.com