SV: RE: Gemstone/Gladstone [was: The return of Disney Ducks comics in the US]

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Wed May 7 01:43:08 CEST 2003

timo ronkainen <timoro at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hmmm... I think here might be nice situation
> to have new character called Gemstone Gander...
> related to Gladstone of course. Gemstone would
> be nice name for a girl... :-)

Hmmm...
Not a bad idea! She would then have to be a relative of Gladstone on hist
father Goostave Gander's side, not closer than a cousin or an aunt since
Gladstone has no sister. And since Gladstone has his luck from his mother
and from the Triple Distelfink at Grandma Duck's farm she must be an
ordinary lady when considering that aspect.

Sigvald :-)