ducks and eggs

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 23:12:45 CEST 2003

Maciek:
>Ther was olsow a story (by Vicar ? I don't remeber by hou)  it olsow was
>obout ,,Fountain of Youth" in wich Donald find two Egg's and fot that HD&Z
>turn in to egg's agian.

Yes, I do also remember this story, and managed to find it unusually easy.
Fountain of Youth D 3133. Published in Finland Aku Ankka 20/1976. Fast paced
story where ducks travels to south pole and find warm valley in middle of
ice. There's also this fountain of youth. Scrooge actually transforms into
egg when he falls in to the fountain!
Writer of the story is unknown.

Timo

^^''*''^^