how to get the new Gemstone Disney magazines

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Mon May 12 03:42:56 CEST 2003

Nils Lid Hjort <brit.lunnan at chello.no> wrote:

> Sorry about the "commercial plug" aspect of
> this mailing,

Don't be! Every sane person in this group and everywhere can see that your
mailing is *not* spam-terrorism!

But thanks for remining me to mention that during this weekend only I have
got 6 (six) spam-mails (two including so-called uncertain elements) to this
mail-account. As the only way this adress is published on the internet and
thus made available to the spam-terrorists is via DCML, Soren Krarup Olesen
and other experts here maybe could consider relevant counterattacks.

Sigvald :-)