Norwegian "Disneyland" Magazine

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Tue May 13 23:49:02 CEST 2003

Hi all!

>From 1973 to 1975 or shortly after, there existed a Disney children's
magazine in Norway called "Disneyland". This was the magazine I was reading
before I started reading Donald Duck & Co. Until very recently I believed
that my whole collection of these magazines was lost many years ago as the
result of a flood in our house. However just a few weeks ago I rediscovered
two of those lost magazines hidden away in a dry place for many years. Each
magazine consisted of 24 pages. So here are a few scans made to give you an
image of what this magazine looked like. Did such magazines also exist in
other countries at the time?

Cover:
http://duckman.pettho.com/disneyland/dl_01.jpg
Back: