Comments to ROB

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Wed May 14 02:42:56 CEST 2003

Rob Klein <bi442 at lafn.org> wrote:

> I want to make this clear, Sigvald, that
> I am not intending to publically criticize
> you, but only to have you think about the
> following point...

It's OK! I have recently started to think of the multiple Duckburg-universe
theory myself. That way I can keep my views, and others kan keep their views
without contradiction each other.

> AHA!!! Donald has tried to fly in a "Donald
> Duck" comic story. AND, he failed only because
> he ATE TOO MUCH!  I now know he MUST be able
> to fly, and therefore, be an (Earth duck) of
> the bird family, as I have seen his wings
> portrayed in the 1934-35 drawings of him.

This is some kind of joke - right?
If not, you do IMO put to much faith in one single IMO obscure source. There
are a lot of other sources showing Donald taking a bath or showering with a
naked over-body without there being any sign of any wings at all.

Besides we have *not* seen the whole story where the actual panel is found.
My guess is that there is another, much more logical reason (like a
Gearloose-invention) that is supposed to make Donald being able to fly just
like that.

Sigvald :-)