Rumpus and Gideon

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sat May 17 21:27:40 CEST 2003

Hi all!

No wonder I was a bit confused some time ago. Obviously both Van Horn and
Scarpa have created their own "half-brother" of Scrooge. I guess it was
Gideon I read about in a "DD Pocket" or in a "Mammut bok" some time ago. It
was about a  relative of Scrooge (a painterman) who once fleed Duckburg
because the Beagle Boys made him show them a hidden passage into Scrooges
Money Bin. When he returned he was hiding in Donald's house. A nice story,
and a nice character even though he doesn't fit into MY Duckburg-universe.
Besides he is not described properly in COA's or in Per Starback's character
sections.

I am not so familiar with Rumpus, but I do know that he doesn't fit into MY
Duckburg-universe either.

Sigvald :-)