17th of May (stories not published in Sweden)

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Sun May 18 00:50:45 CEST 2003

Lars:

> > I'm a newbie. Newbies aren't allowed to write great stories.
>
> Well, you *are*. But you're probably not allowed to write *important*
> stories.

Sorry, that is what I meant.

> Egmont had Don Rosa create stories that were only intended for the
> Norwegian market? Which ones? Maybe we can get those stories printed in
> Denmark, somehow.

I don't think Sigvald talks about stories made specially for Norway - but
simply the fact that there exists stories published in one country, and not
in another.

To sum it up - Don Rosa's stories, that is:

AR 106 - Cash Flow - was published in Norway in 1992, and is still not
published in Sweden and Denmark.
AR 145 - His Majesty McDuck - was published in Norway and Denmark in 1991,
and is still not published in Sweden.
H 87173 - Leaky Luck - was published in Norway and Denmark in 2001, and is
still not published in Sweden.
H 89174 - The Pied Piper of Duckburg - was published in Norway in 1993, and
is still not published in Sweden or Denmark.
D 93574 - The Duck who never was - was published in Norway and Denmark in
1994, and is still not published in Sweden.
D 94144 - The Lost Charts of Columbus - was published in Norway and Denmark
in 1995, and is still not published in Sweden.

(source: Sigvald's homepages, http://duckman.pettho.com/ )

No, none of these stories were written specially for Norway...

But, I've been told that I can be quite a spammer, so I'll try keeping my
fingers shut for some time :-)