SV: 17th of May

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sun May 18 02:15:01 CEST 2003

Lars Jensen <lpj at forfatter.dk> wrote:

>> There are even some stories by Don Rosa which
>> are published in Norway and not in Sweden.
>
> Egmont had Don Rosa create stories that were
> only intended for the Norwegian market? Which
> ones? Maybe we can get those stories printed
> in Denmark, somehow.

What I meant is that the Swedes have choosen not to publish some of his
stories like "His Majesty McDuck", "Cash Flow", "The Lost Charts of
Columbus" and "The Duck who Never was". And at least "Cash Flow" has not
been printed in Denmark as well. My point was that even the Scandinavian
publications are noe identical.

>> Sigvald, I hear from people who have met you
>> that you are a very nice guy. Easy to get
>> along with, good company. So please don't
>> take this as a personal attack:

No, I don't.

> Your presentation of the European left wing's
> views on Israel and Palestine is in my opinion
> extremely unbalanced and colored by what I
> suspect may be your own prejudices.

Unbalanced? I am afraid not. I can tell you that central leftwingers and
even social democrats in Norway demanded boycot of Israeli products in the
days following the fightings in Jenin.

> Based on the above and your earlier comments
> about children being "dipshits" if they wear
> modern clothes, I'm guessing you're an extreme
> right-winger...

But here is when YOUR comment becomes IMO extremely unbalanced and perhaps
colored by what
I suspect may be YOUR own prejudices. Why else would you use he word
"extreme"? I din't use that word in my statement? The term "extreme
rightwinger" is often used by Norwegian left-wingers as a label they put on
Neo-Nazis - and *none* of those persons/groups mentioned by you fits into
that pot.

>> And once more: Let's stop this discussion
>> here. I will.

I agree, this topic belongs in other fora.

Sigvald :-)