What about a book with stories by Scandinavian creators?

Gerstein, David DK - ECN DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Sun May 18 17:59:01 CEST 2003

	SIGVALD:

>I am just thinking that there are several good Scandinavian Disney-story
creators out there - like Gorm Transgaard (DK), Olaf Solstrand (N) and I
guess many more

	You "guess"? To name the most obvious, Lars Jensen (DK) is right
here on this list!

>I hope such a book can be done, but the Editors should then be very careful
and have in mind that Freddy Milton may be an American just living in
Denmark

	Freddy Milton "may" be an American just living in Denmark.
	And I "may" be an Azurbeijanian... but I'm not. (-:
	Freddy Milton was born in Viborg, Jutland... that is to say,
Denmark! Sigvald, before you issue a stern warning to publishers, PLEASE
check into its accuracy. Where did your rumor originate?

	David