Maharajah Donald Thanks to Barry

J LeRose jlerose at rtsz.com
Mon May 19 20:52:54 CEST 2003

I don't contribute much to DCML.
But I enjoy it every day.
I would just like to publicly thank Barry (RosaBarksFan at aol.com)
for getting me 2 copies (one for me and one for a friend) of Maharajah
Donald,
since I had a broken foot and was unable to get out for
free Comic Book Day.
He made his offer on DCML which shows his unselfish interest
in our hobby, and how much he was
looking out for others who also missed the opportunity.
I think they did a great job on it,
and hear it's very hard to get now.
Thanks again,
Jeff

Original Message from DCML Digest, Vol 3, Issue 5

> Overall, I'd say this book is worth the $5 Gemstone is requesting to
receive
>  a copy directly. After all, I'm sure it will be hard to find...

Like I said before, You can get a free copy from me for the cost of
shipping.
I will also send extra copies to groups.
Email me directly:
UNDBKB at aol.com
or
ROSABARKSFAN at aol.com