Scandinavian Creators Book

Ari Seppi ari.seppi at iki.fi
Mon May 19 21:22:40 CEST 2003

Rob:
>Flemming Anderen's artwork is much
>like "The Cavazzano School". I doubt that The Danish Egmont Office would
>think such a project has enough market.

Indeed, probably not.

But Flemming Andersen is beginning to have fans at least here in Finland,
so maybe (hopefully) we'll have something in the future. On the other hand,
most of his stories have pocket layout so they aren't even that suitable
for hard cover publications.

>It would make more sense to me, to compile
>and release album series of Flemming Andersen's best work, and to do the
>same for Gorm Transgaard's and Lars Jensen's best work.

Yes! What I'd really like to see is a special Flemming Andersen pocket book
(did I mention I like his style a lot :-) ). Ummm (dreaming...) First story
"Caution -- Artist At Work" (D 97466), second story "Ready When You Are,
C.B.!" (D 95078), third story "The Grapes Of Wrath" (D 95114) (...waking up).

Stefan:
 > Harry:
> > In Holland, and probably in other European countries, the subscription
> > copies are not distributed by mail. We have separate distribution
> > channels, especially for weekly/monthly magazine subscriptions.
 >
 > In Sweden they are distributed by mail.

In Finland too.

--
Ari Seppi (ari.seppi at iki.fi)