Note on subcriptions in DK

Mads Jensen astrup_jensen at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 22:02:25 CEST 2003

Hi

Just wanted to add in on my previous mail. A couple of years, there was set
an extra charge for having your magazines standing at the newsstand, this is
also why some magazines only come in subscription, as this fee is quite a
lot of money.

Therefore, the editors should be pleased with the subscripters as they are
not causing them to pay this fee!

I am wondering about the problem with the extra costs for getting a
subcription since it was, when I had the magazine on subscription, cheaper
to have the subscription than to go buying it in the newsstand!

Best wishes,
Mads
--
Mads Jensen