SV: Re: Scrooge's Silk Hat

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Wed May 21 16:52:28 CEST 2003

Ole Reichstein Nielsen <oleroc at tdcspace.dk> wrote:

> In all likelihood her frame of reference
> is, instead of the Barks/Rosa canon, the
> equally famous Italian story cycle of the
> beheaded totem.

Equally famous??? I sincerely doubt it! Why haven't Egmont then bothered to
publish all episodes in the Donald Duck Pocket books?

I have *no* problems accepting your statements and opinions, but you should
be aware that other and more pure Barksists in his group may see your
statement as an offensive act against Barks' name and reputation.

Sigvald :-)