Disney Character names in Chinese

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Wed May 21 18:58:40 CEST 2003

> Here is a TEST:

After selecting to view your message using the "Chinese Simplified"
encoding, I got something that to my ignorant eye looked like Chinese.

I am using KMail under unix.

I guess that if one has a Chinese font installed in their system, and
if they know how to tell their e-mail client how to show a message using
a particular encoding, then your messages can be read just fine.

This may not work if one is getting the digests instead of individual
messages.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Your species doesn't, uh, do anything, you know, *awful* when you get too
 happy, do you?  Like, you know, blow up or something?"
-----