Chinese "rubble" language

Jørgen Andreas Bangor jorgenb at fimm.ifi.uio.no
Thu May 22 13:10:32 CEST 2003

 Richard:

| Despite the opinions of some (one?), I think that it is quite important to
| be as inclusive as possible with this list.  I know there are Chinese and
| Japanese Disney fans, but there is indeed a common language barrier which
| can be somewhat overcome by the Internet.

You can safely assume this is the opinion of only one Norwegian. As
you always can, when Sigvald speaks on behalf of all of us.

SIGVALD, could you please stop trying to embarass all of us all the
time? Start speaking for yourself, alone.

And isn't it rather curious to blame the Swedes for something printed
in a Norwegian book...?

Jørgen  - who was rather interested in Egyptian and Phoenician rubble
          when he first read "Jeg Donald Duck" at the age of five.