Disney comics in the Eastern block during the cold war

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Fri May 23 03:22:55 CEST 2003

Hi all!

Lately I have been involved in some what Olaf call "verbal battles" here at
DCML. I guess that's a part of the game for people trusting their own
thoughts and opinions. Anyway to show that I am more then the "quarrelant"
some people here seems to believe that I am, I will here try to announce a
topic that I hope will be seriously discussed:

In a previous thread Lars Jensen mentioned the old "Eastern block". So my
question here is: how was the situation for Disney comics in the "Eastern
block" during the cold war? I guess this is a topic where our Polish friend
Maciek can enlighten us.

Sigvald :-)