DCML Digest, Vol 3, Issue 44

Martin Olsen martin_olsen at post.tele.dk
Sat May 24 00:29:54 CEST 2003

Sigvald wrote:

> No, because I didn't use the waor "all". "Danish readers" is *not* the same
> as "all Danish readers" it's more like "most Danish readers".

(I wonder what the word "waor" is supposed to mean??)

Please express yourself clearly in your first statement. What you said was:

>>> Well let me just tell all Swedes this: for
>>> Norwegian and I bet also Danish readers of
>>> any age, Asian "rubble" is definitely *not*
>>> as interesting as Swedish names!

To me, this statement implies that you are speaking on behalf of *all* Norwegian readers and that *you bet* that you are speaking on behalf of *all* Danish readers.

I can tell you that you are *not*, so I agree with Lars that you lost your bet.
I wonder what the stakes were? What did I win???

Again: Sigvls, please try to make statements only for yourself. You make a fool of yourself by trying to impose your opinions on everybody.

Martin.