Behave!

Theresa Wiegert theresaw at oso.chalmers.se
Sun May 25 00:26:13 CEST 2003

L.Jensen:
> Well, a quick check tells me I've written 18 out of the 489 messages
> that have been posted on the DCML since May 1st, so I'm not sure what I
> have done to deserve being singled out. And I'm not sure complaining

You're right, it was the effect of reading digests - I simply took the
names that fitted the category from the digest I had just read when I
felt that it was more than enough. So, I should've put an "and many more"
or just not single out anyone at all. It went a bit quick, my apologies.

My view stands though, it's tiresome to read messages filled with nothing
but attacks and nitpicking about wordings and, well you probably know what
I mean...

Anyways, since I'm about as OT as I can be, congrats to Turkey for winning
(I'm only happy Sweden didn't... And Belgium... :) Norway should've won,
he was cute.. ;)

KVACK! (oh yeah, I can extend a happy quack from all the ducklings and
geeselings (what are goosekids called? :) and other birds in the lake
outside the observatory where I'm doing my thesis (defending it 11th of
June, wish me luck!) - it's situated in a natural preserve area by the
ocean, and virtually littered with ducks, geese and mallards now! And 2
swans, and an egret, very pretty...)

/Theresa