Off-Topic Forum

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Sun May 25 20:47:30 CEST 2003

STEFAN + ROB + more:

> [...] In order to avoid such confusion,
> you would have to be a member of both lists, but then I don't see any
> meaning in having two lists as everyone will get all messages in any
> case.

I fully agree with you on this, Stefan. More mailing lists or news
groups are not what we need.

In case you wish to speak about (partly) off-topic topics, I recommend
to join the IRC chat server:

Server: irc.inducks.org
Port: 6667
Channel: #dcml

In order to join the channel (the "chat room"), simply type:

/join #dcml

See also:

http://irc.inducks.org

on how to getting started.

In this forum we mainly discuss Disney comics, but sometimes also more
personal matters. Anyone can join, no password or such required. And,
perhaps even more significant; no opinions are rejected as beeing "Not
true!" etc.

The server has been running for almost two years now, and the atmosphere
has always been *very* polite but also very free..."hyggelig" as we say
in Danish (="cosy" in lack of better words).

If you have a fixed Internet connection like ADSL, this is the perfect
place to "hang out".

Søren